I started using Olay products about four months ago. I began with their re-engineered formulas Luminous range (see my review here ) and I’ve only had amazing things to say about that range – so when I was asked to try the anti-ageing range, I was keen to try them!
I’ve always been told to look after my skin from a young age. My mom, who is 72 years old, has the most beautiful skin and people think she’s 20 years younger than she is! I know that she really took care of her skin when she was young and I learnt to do the same.
It’s getting colder and dryer here in London and I wanted to switch up my skincare routine to something a little richer and more moisturising. The new formula Olay Regenerist contains a new ingredient, Carob Fruit Extract. The extract aids skin surface repair.
I’ve been using the Micro-Sculpting Cream as part of my routine. It’s great – I use this as a base before I put on the sunscreen during the day. It gives my face a beautiful glow and it’s the perfect base for my foundation. My foundation glides on smoothly without any dry or patchy spots.
Here are the products that I used:
- Olay Regenerist Micro Scupting Serum
- Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre Essence
- Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting UV Cream Spf 30
- Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream
As a result of using these for a few weeks, I’ve noticed that I no longer have dry patches on my skin. (Usually around my nose and mouth.) My skin feels firmer and more hydrated and moisturised. I honestly think my skin looks more plumped with less lines. Of course, make sure that you are eating well, drinking plenty of water, and exercising! If you are looking for a product that focuses on anti-ageing as part of your broader routine of keeping well, make sure you give these ago!
- *NEW* Carob fruit extract aids skin surface repair
- Amino-peptide (PAL-KTKKS) helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) boosts cell turnover and maintains skin’s moisture barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin are powerful humectants with intense moisturising properties
- OliveM, a derivative of olive oil, is an antioxidant which helps protect skin from oxidative damage
* Sponsored article disclaimer: Although this article is sponsored, all opinions are my own. Ash x