The UK has been a nation of tea-drinkers for centuries, and so when it suddenly became trendy to create super cute cafes with wall gardens and fairytale facades, London was just ready and waiting to take it all on! And when these dreamy sneakers from FitFlop arrived to my house, I figured I’d take them on a date to some dreamy cafes!
Today I will be taking you (and my new FitFlops) along to my five favourite cafes in London, located on some of the city’s most beautiful streets! You can hit all these cafes in one day if you want to, if you can cope with the caffeine hit. Let’s see what my date thinks of them.
- Peggy Porschen (116 Ebury St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9QQ, open 8am-8pm every day!): One of the most iconic cafes in London! If you’re an Instagrammer and you visited London without visiting Peggy Porschen, did you really ever visit London??? ?
- The Thomas Cubitt (44 Elizabeth St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9PA, 10am-11pm every day): Ok I lied – it’s not a cafe, it’s a pub. But it has a lovely facade and it’s in the heart of Belgravia, with great lunches and bar food – check it out x
- Dominique Ansel Bakery (17-21 Elizabeth St, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RP, open 8am-8pm every day): You all probably know the 40yo maestro who invested the cronut and very long queues in SoHo New York, bud did you know he has a shop in London? Get your sweet fix here!
- Tomtom Coffee House (114 Ebury Street, Elizabeth Street, London SW1W 9QD, 8am-6pm every day): Great coffee and brunch in a more relaxed atmosphere, just in case you don’t want to face the world with the theatre of Peggy Porschen ?
- Saint Aymes (59 Connaught St, London W2 2BB, 12pm-7pm every day, 11am on Saturdays): I just can’t mention the words ‘cafe’ and ‘London’ without giving a plug to the ultra lovely people who make this cafe so special – MMMWWWWAAAAAA!
So there you have it! Five places to take your shiny new white FitFlops and get down and girly in London! Enjoy!
SHOP MY LOOKS
* Sponsored article disclaimer: Although this article is sponsored, all opinions are my own. Ash x