Well hello there my lovely friends! Today I’m going to be giving you some hot tips on how to style your beloved animal print item (like a boss, of course). This trend has dominated during the last six months and there are no signs of it slowing down. So here are some of my tips on how to look mega in animal print!
- If you are a bit of a casual girl like me, then pairing an animal print blazer with a your fav pair of denim jeans and white sneakers will always be a hit. I’ve finished off the look with my new baker boy hat.
- Stay neutral, you can make your leopard print a hero piece by pairing it with neutral accessories. Stick with black, beige and brown.
- When you’re feeling bold enough, then it’s time to experiment a little. I love clashing my animal prints with other prints. Or even better, go head to toe animal print. Right now more is more.
- Avoid anything skin tight. Some people may find animal print quite tacky – stick to loose-fitting pieces, you can’t go wrong.
- Go bold or go home. Animal print comes in different colours, so use them. Try bright colours and bold animal prints.
It’s all about having fun and using prints to tease out your animal spirit! So step outside your comfort zone a little and go for it! Have fun!
Leave your comments below please!
Lots of Love