London is a shopper’s paradise, so it’s no surprise that I’m always getting asked where my favourite spots are to shop. It’s important not only to find great brands, but to also experience the fairytale-like architecture and ambience of this beautiful city – this is why I keep going back to Covent Garden.
If you follow me on Instagram, you will see that I spend a lot of time shooting, shopping and just hanging out in Covent Garden. The reason why I love it so much is because I have EVERY store I want all in one area, plus every corner of Covent Garden is Instagrammable!
Covent Garden is always changing and growing and I find myself finding new stores, new corners to shoot in and new restaurants each time I visit. Basically I can never get bored and I will always find new and exciting things to look at – the famous flower chairs; the flower walls; amazing shop front decorations; and of course this all leads up to the most wonderful time of the year – Christmas in Covent Garden is so special.
But today we are going to talk all things shopping!! And if you’re feeling too tired to read and you just want to see what I got up to during my shopping spree, then check out my vlog below or head to www.youtube.com/missgunner and (pretty please) subscribe!
So here are some of my favourite stores in covent garden!
Before I start my big shopping day, I love grabbing a cup of coffee from Laduree, Aubaine, Balthazar, Covent Garden Grind or Abuelo. Any of these shops are super Instagrammable and they’ll all set the perfect mood for your shopping day!
- Kurt Geiger: This is their flag shop store and it’s huge! It spans over 2 levels. Best for shoes and handbags. Check out:Kurt Geiger Tweed Kensington BagKurt Geiger Cavela White Sneakers
- Ted Baker: This is one of my favourite Ted Baker stores. It spans over 3 floors. The best thing about this store is that it has the bridal room, where you can book in for a consultation and try on your wedding dresses. I didn’t even know about their bridal collection until I visited the store. They have so many gorgeous dresses and it’s not just for a bride! You will find dresses that are suitable for bridesmaids or even as a guest to a wedding. Here I picked up a gorgeous pink suit. (Yup because I don’t have enough pink suits already!!). See:Ted Baker Bow Cuff Pink BlazerTed Baker Bow Cuff Pink Trousers
- The Shop At Bluebird: After a short stroll down floral street, you’ll find one of the dreamiest stores. I could spend a whole day in here! The Shop At Bluebird , is where I picked up the cutest play suit from Dodo Bar Or on sale! Just imagine all your favourite designers under one roof. From Alexander Wang, Isabele Marant, Acne studio – the list goes on. If you want to treat yourself, then this store is a must!
- Claudie Pierlot: Next I’ll take you to Claudie Pierlot. You can find the most beautiful pieces here always. I picked up the most amazing suit and shorts set from here. Always immaculately fitted and, trust me, if you want some compliments at your next dinner party, then this store is you for you! Check out:Claudie Pierlot BlazerClaudie Pierlot Shorts
- N.PEAL: Now I need some Cashmere! One of my favourite UK brands is N.PEAL. I fell in love with the brand last winter. Their cashmere sweater is TDF. It feels so luxurious and gorgeous. If you are looking for something a little special that feels special to wear, then this store is a must visit. Have a look at:N Peal Cashmere Sweater
- Lulu Guinness: I had to pick up some cute accessories from Lulu Guinness. I picked up 2 cute summer bags below:Lulu Guinness Kissing Cameo Leonora bagLulu Guinness Confetti Lip Print Mini bag
- Linda Farrow: Lastly, I picked some amazing shades from Linda Farrow. If you head there now, they have the cutest flower display at the front. I picked up these:Cat Eye Sunglasses.
Finish up your shopping day with a bit of lunch at Ivy Market Grill, topped off with a glass of prosecco to celebrate your success! Make sure you check out more of my unboxing in my vlogs! I hope this helps you discover the wonders of Covent Garden! It’s impossible to have a bad day there, so head on over! Happy Shopping my lovelies!