It’s been over six months since I started using Olay Regenerist. You can see my review that I did for the Olay Regenerist range previously by clicking here. Last time I wrote to you about this range, I was assessing the difference it made after 28 days of use, and now I’m happy to report that it has remained part of my routine and it’s replacing some of the super expensive luxury creams that I was previously using.
And I’ve really put it to the test! My skin had to stay firm and moisturised during a harsh winter in London. I’ve had a real need for richer and more moisturising products in order to keep my skin smooth and plumped. The new Olay Regenerist formula contains a new ingredient, Carob Fruit Extract which aids skin surface repair. The test of great skin is when you take off all your make up and still have glowing beautiful skin. This cream has helped my skin stay hydrated and, as a result, it has helped reduce fine lines and wrinkles that might otherwise form when the air gets super dry.
I’ve been using the Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Youth Pre-Essence as part of my routine. It’s great – I use this as a base before I put on the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting UV Cream (SPF30) during the day and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Night cream each night. It gives my face a beautiful glow and it’s the perfect base for my foundation. My foundation glides on smoothly without any dry or patchy spots.
- *NEW* Carob fruit extract aids skin surface repair
- Amino-peptide (PAL-KTKKS) helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) boosts cell turnover and maintains skin’s moisture barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin are powerful humectants with intense moisturising properties
- OliveM Extract, a derivative of olive oil, is an antioxidant which helps protect skin from oxidative damage
* Sponsored article disclaimer: Although this article is sponsored, all opinions are my own. Ash x