Can you believe Christmas is next week??!!! Have you had an awesome year? I hope so!! I would love to hear about your 2016, the good and the bad. Please leave your comments below.
Christmas is about giving to your friends, loved ones, family or even complete strangers – anyone who is around to show a bit of love to after a big year. But it’s also about rewarding yourself, because you need to celebrate your achievements in life and I’ve just found a new way to do this, which might save you a few bucks, so I thought I’d share.
I am working with an online consignment store called Revoir, where you can buy authentic, second hand high end products. One of my biggest issues with buying second hand luxury goods is that you don’t know who you’re buying from and there’s no middle man to take on the job of authentication.
Like, have you ever responded to an add on a classifieds or auction website and thought the price is just a little bit too good to be true? And then you arrange to meet somewhere and check out a handbag and you’re kinda scared for your life because you might get kidnapped or something??? Haha, well maybe my mind freaks out a little more than yours, but you get the idea – buying and authenticating the second-hand stuff that we love is not an easy process.
Here are some other reasons why I like working with Revoir:
- I love selling things I don’t use anymore so I can save for new handbag purchases
- I don’t like dealing with individual sellers directly because often they can be difficult
- Revoir offers super fast delivery and great customer service
- Their handbags come in a beautifully wrapped gift box and have their own dust bag!! Love!
- Feels like you’re opening a brand new bag
- The bag I picked up was perfect condition and I am in love
- It was at a fraction of the original price (original is $4k+ and I got for $1,900)
- Gives me a trusted and friendly venue to sell my own things
So if you are either looking for a gift for your loved ones or just for yourself, please click here to check out Revoir!!